Sir Thrift-A-Lot ♥


Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pink & Snowflake Pyrex in Action!

This past Friday I had a Pride party - titled Pink Friday! 
Here are some of my favourite Pyrex dishes in action for my Pride celebrations along with some of my favourite foods. The Pride Jello mold was brought by my friends, so it didn't join the table until later, but still got a great shot of it!





Preparations have already begun for Pride 2013! 

Tomorrow:
Suburban Strip Thrifting Trip
Did I ever mention how many stores this trip includes? I forget, but I will again. 
Usually... it goes like this:
Value Village, Talize, Goodwill, Salvation Army
Salvation Army, Value Village, & (once every few months since the stock doesn't turn much) this little place I know
Value Village, Talize, Value Village

9 shops. Quite a feat in about 4.5 - 5 hours depending on traffic, which is one of the worst commutes in North America, BTW! So it's pretty good. There's another Goodwill on the way, but we skip it often for some reason.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, hope you find some goodies. The food looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Pride Jello-mold, I think I love you. What a gorgeous spread, I love toting my Pyrex along to potlucks & such. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pyrex looks good empty but put some food in those beauties and you have a stunning food table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table setting! It's good to see some Pyrex in action! I hope you all had a wonderful time at your Pride Party!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute im sure it was a great party

    ReplyDelete